FYI: autocmake

From: Andrey Volkov
Subject: FYI: autocmake
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 23:30:31 +0400

Hello all,

Sometime ago, after conversion some huge ancient autoconf script to cmake build subsystem script I decide to publish my work as alone project. And I do it now.

FYI my scripts bunch is dedicated for:
 - easer porting to cmake from exists autoconf based build system
 - easer write autoconf oriented software

Scripts itself is not a build system but a library in which I've been a tried one-to-one translation of main autoconf functions from m4 to cmake language.

Sources I you are may find here: https://github.com/avolkov1221/autocmake. And yes scripts IMHO in alpha stage (meanwhile some functions are implemented and working) yet so comments are welcomed.

--
Regards
Andrey Volkov