using autotools

From: rajeshwari b
Subject: using autotools
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 15:09:44 +0530

Hi all,
I am a starter interested in autotools of linux in windows xp OS. I have
installed Msys and Msysgit.I have a main directory called hello-initial.
The 'hello-initial' has a src directory containing  hello.c and hello.h. I
created Makefile.am with the following line: SUBDIRS=src.
Within the src directory, created Makefile.am with the following lines,
helloprgdir=../
helloprg_PROGRAMS=hello
hello_SOURCES=hello.c
I cd ed to the hello-initial directory in the msys shell. The log is
attached as config_log.7z. Perhaps some packages need to be installed.
Kindly help.
Rgds,
Rajeshwari