Re: Malloc issue when cross-compiling with autotools

From: Francisco Cuesta
Subject: Re: Malloc issue when cross-compiling with autotools
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 16:57:50 +0100

Hi thanks for reply Paul,

I've been checking the m4 folder in which the project has declared all the
.m4 files and there isn't any funciton called malloc.m4. The only reference
to malloc is done in the configure.ac file with the instance *AC_FUNC_MALLOC
* *.

*
I'm not sure if my platform would pass through the condition since it is a
linux-gnueabi ( when crosscompiling --host=arm-mv5sft-linux-gnueabi)

Thanks in advance,

Regards

**