Re: Couldn't locate INSTALL file

From: Ying Chang
Subject: Re: Couldn't locate INSTALL file
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:14:15 -0800

Hi Eric, John and Rudra,

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions. I followed the instruction coming
with the tarballs and managed to install it onto the computer cluster I am
using. Thanks again for the kind help!

Cheers,
Ying

Ying Chang
Post-doc Scholar
Department of Botany and Plant Pathology
Oregon State University
email: address@hidden
           address@hidden