Re: Getting srcdir in script executed using m4_esyscmd in AC_INIT

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Getting srcdir in script executed using m4_esyscmd in AC_INIT
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 20:08:13 -0600 (CST)

Zack,

I am pretty close to done with updating GraphicsMagick to use the recommended Autoconf and Automake initialization syntax. Thanks again for your help.

Something which surprises me is that the distribution tarballs became noticeably larger.

The .tar.gz package increased from 9,675,006 to 9,683,225 bytes (8,219 bytes difference when compressed). Perhaps it is not much but the size difference seems large given that only 23 lines of original source code were added.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn
bfriesen@simple.dallas.tx.us, http://www.simplesystems.org/users/bfriesen/