Re: Possible regressions with trunk autoconf (vs 2.71)

From: Frederic Berat
Subject: Re: Possible regressions with trunk autoconf (vs 2.71)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 08:03:59 +0100

There are about 70 softwares (in Fedora ecosystem at least) which are
affected by this comma.
It will be hard for one person to track the upstream for each of them
individually.

I'll probably create issues at the package level on our side, so that
their respective maintainers track the issue with the respective
upstream. The risk though is that some of these software may actually
be un-maintained, which would mean that the fix will remain at the
distribution's package level in these cases, or even in autoconf
directly as there may be "non-visible" affected users (e.g. in RHEL
eco-system).