Error message

From: Patrick Guio
Subject: Error message
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:15:22 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear all
I have written a Makefile.am containing the creation of a library
conditionnaly if a --enable-lib is present.
I get the following message when running automake

% automake -a -c --include-deps
automake: src/Makefile.am: warning: automake does not support
libmudfas2d_la_LDFLAGS being defined conditionally
automake: src/Makefile.am: warning: automake does not support
libmudfas3d_la_LDFLAGS being defined conditionally

Do you have any tips?

Sincerely

Patrick Guio

                            Patrick Guio
            The Auroral Observatory, University of Tromsø
                        N-9037 Tromsø, Norway
          Tel : (+47) 77 64 56 75 - Fax : (+47) 77 64 62 80
                     E-mail : address@hidden