Re: project link problems

From: Josh Steiner
Subject: Re: project link problems
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:47:21 -0700 (PDT)

thanks for the response, but no that didn't do it (its also a .cc
file).  am i correct in assumeing that from an automake stance, my build
is going correct since i can use #define's from my file, and that i should
be looking elsewhere, or can this that i've missconfigured automake
somehow?

thanks again.