CLEANFILES?

From: Patrick Guio
Subject: CLEANFILES?
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:59:31 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all
I try to use the configure tool to build my c++ code. When compiling with
a DEC/Digital Unix cxx compiler, templates are instantiated in a directory
called ~/cxx_repository (i.e. *.o files are created in this directory or
one defined by using the argument -ptr <repository_name>.
How do I specify that when cleanin, this (these) directory (ies) should be
removed or at least cleaned for *.o files?

Sincerely

Patrick Guio

                                  Patrick Guio
                    Institute of Physics, University of Oslo
                      P.O. box 1048, Blindern, N-0316 Oslo
               Tel : (+47) 22 84 40 60 - Fax : (+47) 22 85 56 71
                        E-mail : address@hidden