Re: More about dependencies...

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: More about dependencies...
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:08:44 -0500

I have a similar problem, I have 'depcomp' in
$(top_srcdir)/make
and I have used
AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR(make)
in 'configure.in'.  This doesn't work, but if I copy 'depcomp'
into $(top_srcdir) then it works.  Is there another step required
to get automake to find these auxiliary scripts?
I'm using CVS versions of Automake, Autoconf and Libtool (MLB).

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center