Re: aCC compiler Flags support

From: Simon Richter
Subject: Re: aCC compiler Flags support
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 17:53:55 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Tim Heath wrote:

> I don't know of a way to use a #define within a source file for a
> compiler flag.  Can you tell me the other way to accomplish this goal?

-D is the compiler flag for "add this definition as if it were
#defined". Thus, the source should begin with

#define _POSIX1C_SOURCE
#define _HPUX_SOURCE
#define _REENTRANT

The other way would be to add the -D's to INCLUDES, as the automake manual
suggests.

   Simon

--
GPG public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: DC26 EB8D 1F35 4F44 2934  7583 DBB6 F98D 9198 3292