Re: Automake suffixes ordering [patch]

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: Automake suffixes ordering [patch]
Date: 22 Dec 2000 06:14:40 +1000

Tom Tromey <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks, I finally checked this in.

Excellent.

I find though that I got it wrong for the case where automake isn't
automatically generating any suffixes, but rather there's only
user-supplied ones with $(SUFFIXES).  This comes up in autoconf I
think.

The one liner below is the amendment.  If it can't be considered part
of the original change, then a log entry might be,

        * automake.in (handle_footer): Correction to last change, for
        case where there's no automake suffixes only user $(SUFFIXES).