autoconf, automake and gettext

From: fme
Subject: autoconf, automake and gettext
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 22:19:55 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I wrote a little starters tutorial on the combination
autoconf, automake and gettext. It is supposed to supplement
existing documentation. It comes together with an example
hello package, containing the minimal structure to build it.
The configuration files in that packages are well commented
(I hope). The doc directory contains the tutorial as hello.texi.

Any complaints and suggestions are welcome. Have fun.

--
Regards,
Francis Meyvis