Re: ansi2knr breaks dependency generation

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: ansi2knr breaks dependency generation
Date: 12 Jan 2001 12:03:59 -0700

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Boehne <address@hidden> writes:

Robert> I'm not sure why, but adding ansi2knr causes the file to be
Robert> listed in the dependencies for the target as:
Robert> FSD_Archive$U.lo
Robert> even though it is C++, and shouldn't be affected.
Robert> I'm no automake guru, so I'm hoping to get a little help with this,
Robert> has anyone committed a supect patch that might do this?

Nothing recently.

Thanks for the report.  I'm checking in a test case for this bug.

Tom