Re: Support for configure.ac

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Support for configure.ac
Date: 18 Jan 2001 12:30:39 +0100

>>>>> "Lars" == Lars Hecking <address@hidden> writes:

Lars>  Undoubtedly, automake-cvs running on its own files should
Lars> produce something useful, shouldn't it?

Yes, indeed.  But I just switched me brains on, and understood.

Sure you have the new .am files, but since the Makefile want to update
the Makefiles first, you run an old automake which does not, indeed,
substitute @address@hidden  So find a means, but you have to `make
automake' before making the Makefiles.  On your system automake.in is
new, but not automake yet.