Velazquez offer

From: publicidad
Subject: Velazquez offer
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:52:57 -0500

WORLD-WIDE OFFERS

300th anniversary (in 1960) of the death of Velázquez, painter.

Each souvenir sheet contains one imperf. stamp.

The colors of the stamps have been changed:

  • 80 c. red brow & state: Velázquez

  • 1 p. blue & violet: Duque de Olivares

  • 2,50 p. green & blue: Infanta Margarita

  • 10 p. slate blue & greenish: Detail from the Spinners.

The sheets were sold at a premium.

THE 4 NON SERRATED AND NUMBERED SOUVENIR SHEETS, OF WHICH ONLY 300.000 COPIES HAVE BEEN MADE, (See end photo).

STAMPSPAIN.COM offers: Price of $ USA 19,90

You will receive the souvenir sheets in less than 48 hours ant the Company will deliver them to you: UPS

Remember our: OFFER (12 X 10): When you buy 10 of same item, we send to you 12,

price for single serie 16,58 $

Enter in www.Worldspain.com and buy in ****Velazquez offer *****

CATALOGUE

REFERENCE

PRICE

$ USA

STAMPSPAIN

ANFIL

1344-1347

6.600 pesetas

37,30 $

55,55 % OFF

EDIFIL

1344-1347

6.000 pesetas

33,91 $

51,11 % OFF

MICHEL

BLOCK15-18

80 D.M.

38,46 $

56,89 % OFF

SCOTT

983A-986A

28 $

28,00 $

40,79 % OFF

YVERT

HB21-HB24

48 Euros

45,13 $

63,26 % OFF

TO REMOVE FROM WORLDSPAIN LIST JUST CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK AND SEND BLANK E-MAIL

address@hidden