Re: Who is supposed to set @input_files?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Who is supposed to set @input_files?
Date: 30 Jan 2001 21:27:37 +0100

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Bletzinger <address@hidden> writes:

Michael> Hello, cvs automake (as of this morning)

Beware that I have broken CVS Automake in some ways.  I don't think
your failure is related to what I broke, but at least, it is not the
right moment to use CVS Automake.  I'm waiting for an answer from Tom
to fix it, but if tomorrow he has not answer, I'll go ahead and fix it
the way I'd like to.