Re: New bugs

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: New bugs
Date: 31 Jan 2001 17:55:43 +0100

Tom> Later we see:

Tom>             # Generate rule for `.o'.  . 's/address@hidden@\.o:/' . $obj
Tom> . '.o: ' . $source . '/g;'

Tom> I think we need to quote $obj and $source here; this was handled
Tom> in the old code.

I did not change anything in the area, I'd like first to understand
the failure you are describing.  It's related to special characters in
source file names which have special flags right?

First I want to write/enhance a test that fails on this.

If would be *wonderful* if someone had the courage to convert
Automake's test suite to Autotest :(