Re: [revised patch 1/1] support AC_SUBST'able automake rules

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: [revised patch 1/1] support AC_SUBST'able automake rules
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:39:24 +0100

On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 05:02:06PM +0100, Lars J. Aas wrote:
: I've revised the patch to include the latest changes from CVS Autoconf,
: which made the complate patch somewhat simpler than before.  I even corrected
                 complete

My fingers are slippy today.

Anyways, are the people that count looking into this patch?  I'd prefer
it if it was applied or rejected as soon as possible instead of waiting
in the dark...

  Lars J
--
Innovation is one percent inspiration and ninetynine percent perspiration,
and in my case; twice that...  -- Norville Barnes, `The Hudsucker Proxy'