RE: patch: stamp-h? files in subdirs

From: Tim Van Holder
Subject: RE: patch: stamp-h? files in subdirs
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:14:18 +0100

>        (_AM_DIRNAME): helper function which basically implements an sh
>        `dirname` in m4
Only have 1 problem with it: no support for DOS-style paths (and this is
conveniently not tested in your dirname.test either :-P).
It's bad enough working on patches for proper DOS/Win support when people
AREN'T adding new incompatible macros :-)
Having said that, I haven't sent in a patch for autoconf's AS_DIRNAME yet,
so I suppose it's my fault. I'll just have to make a patch for both
incarnations now.