Re: [revised patch 1/1] support AC_SUBST'able automake rules

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: [revised patch 1/1] support AC_SUBST'able automake rules
Date: 08 Feb 2001 00:05:28 -0700

>>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:

Lars> Anyways, are the people that count looking into this patch?  I'd
Lars> prefer it if it was applied or rejected as soon as possible
Lars> instead of waiting in the dark...

What, and break the long automake tradition of getting email about
your patch 8 months later?

I assume you don't have automake paperwork filed.  Do you?  If not
tell me and I will send you the form you have to fill out.  Usually
I'm less enthused about reading a patch unless I know the paperwork is
in process.  Sometimes it turns out that paperwork can't be filled out
due to restrictive employers.

Tom