Re: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL / AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

From: Jeremy Slade
Subject: Re: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL / AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:43:06 -0700 (MST)

Tim Heath writes:
> I have version 1.3.5 of LIBTOOL sorry about that.  Have you tried
> deleting your configure, config.cache, and aclocal.m4 then running:
>
> aclocal
> automake
> autconf
> ?

Tried that, same result.

> I would also look in your actual automake file for this kind of entry:
>
> eval 'exec #!/home/th374862/timheath/gnu_tools/perl -S $0 ${1+"$@"}'
>     if 0;
>
> Is it pointing to the right directory?
> Check the other tools to make sure their exec paths are correct.

Yup, that's right, all the other paths also appear to be correct.

Where would I even look to find the definition of AC_PROG_LIBTOOL?  I
quickly grep'd through all the usr/share/autoconf and
usr/share/autoconf files, the only thing I found was the AU_ALIAS for
AM_PROG_LIBTOOL.

Jeremy
--
Jeremy Slade