Re: Makefile.am and other directories...

From: Jiva DeVoe
Subject: Re: Makefile.am and other directories...
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:08:40 -0700

Well, I do this already, but what that does is remake my entire
project, when all I really want to do is cd into ONLY the part1/
directory and ONLY remake the portions that it depends on.  In other
words, I want it to "cd ../part2 ; make" in order to make the stuff in
part1/

--
Jiva DeVoe
VP Of Software Development