Manual additions (DOS issues)

From: Tim Van Holder
Subject: Manual additions (DOS issues)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:50:23 +0100

> > > suggest that your patch makes them uniform.  And of course, the same
> > > as promoted by autoconf.texi :)
> > <innocent mode>How do you mean, Akim? autoconf.texi doesn't say anything
> > about this... Or do you want me to add such an entry?</innocent mode>
>
> Arg, sorry, I really thought there was some text about this issue in
> there.  So yes, your proposal is gladly accepted :)
OK - here goes.  I've listed '[\\/]* | ?:[\\/]*' as the canonical
absolute path test; I'll submit patches to use this throughout autoconf
later.

2001-02-20      Tim Van Holder <address@hidden>

        * doc/autoconf.texi: Add new node discussing issues related to
        file systems (DOS, specifically). Document DJGPP's bash's special
        handling of $PATH_SEPARATOR.