Re: 64-simplify-handle-gettext.patch

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: 64-simplify-handle-gettext.patch
Date: 25 Feb 2001 18:20:14 -0700

Tom> Instead they have to use &variable_value or &variable_value_as_list.

Akim>     &am_line_error ('SUBDIRS',
Akim>               "AM_GNU_GETTEXT used but \`po' not in SUBDIRS")
Akim>       if &variable_value ('SUBDIRS') !~ /\bpo\b/;

I spoke too hastily -- you have to use &variable_value_as_list because
&variable_value will give a warning if the variable is conditionally
defined.  It makes sense to conditionally define SUBDIRS.  I'm working
on a fix for this.

Tom