Re: 07-use-w.patch

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: 07-use-w.patch
Date: 06 Mar 2001 11:07:25 -0700

>> (&require_file_internal): Don't warn about installed files, just
>> output on STDERR.

Akim> I'm fine with making this a warning again some day, but then it
Akim> should be something like --warning=installing or something, set
Akim> by default, but we need to be able to switch it off when running
Akim> the test suite.  -W is needed first.

Sometimes this error is really an error.  That is why we save and
optionally restore the exit status around the message printing.  Let's
make this work correctly instead of breaking it.

Tom