building many programs into the same project

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: building many programs into the same project
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:17:04 +0100

Hi

        I'd like to include two of my programs java2html and cpp2html into the
same package (say src2...), but I would like to maintain two different
program names and versions, and moreover I'd like to have the
possibility to build and install only on of these two. Is it possible
with automake and autoconf (which I'm already using)?

Many thanks in advance

cheers
        Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD student in Computer Science                    |
|  Florence - Italy         (Linux User # 158233)     |
|  Home Page        : http://w3.newnet.it/bettini     |
|           http://infostud.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini     |
|  Mail             : address@hidden            |
|  http://www.mokabyte.it       Java on line journal  |