Re: make dist

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: make dist
Date: 21 Mar 2001 11:54:00 -0700

>>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:

Lars> I've started cleaning up my projects so that "make dist" will
Lars> work for them.  To make it work, though, there are some files I
Lars> have to put in EXTRA_DIST to get included, which should have
Lars> been added automatically, for instance depcomp, and ltconfig.

These are bugs.

Lars> The *_SCRIPTS and *_DATA files seems to be ignored too.

These are intentional.  Not all primaries are distributed by default.

You can use `dist_*_SCRIPT' and `dist_*_DATA' to change this.

Tom