Re: Conditionals in CVS Automake

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Conditionals in CVS Automake
Date: 23 Mar 2001 11:22:40 +0100

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Boehne <address@hidden> writes:

Robert> Hello all!  I've found a problem with conditional compilation
Robert> in the CVS version of Automake that was introduced some time
Robert> since March 4.  Multi-language-branch libtool fails 16 test
Robert> cases because the Makefile lacks the rules that it needs, to
Robert> build a target, they are commented out.

I'm most probably responsible for this failure.  But I'd like to know
whether one of the patches in the queue solves your issue.  Could you
give a try to

http://www.lrde.epita.fr/people/akim/download/this-is-not-automake-1.4e.tar.gz

Thanks!