Re: My patches

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: My patches
Date: 23 Mar 2001 17:49:34 +0100

>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <address@hidden> writes:

Akim> I would like to emphasize that there is a chunk of patches which
Akim> should be applied altogether if we don't want to leave a broken
Akim> Automake in the repo.

Tom> Well, automake should never be broken in the repo.

OK, then I can apply a batch of patches as a single commit.

Tom> I run Red Hat 6.2, which is a reasonable OS to use.  It isn't
Tom> obsolete yet.  It comes with perl 5.005_03.  I don't know what
Tom> the stable Debian release uses, but we should support that Perl
Tom> as well.

Fine with me, that's why there was another question :)  Any problem
with shipping Class::Struct?