Re: AM_MAKE_INCLUDE

From: Raja R Harinath
Subject: Re: AM_MAKE_INCLUDE
Date: 27 Mar 2001 10:04:56 -0600

Hi,

Ralf Corsepius <address@hidden> writes:
> An observation with cvs-autoconf and automake-1.4d:
>
> Given this configure.in:
>
> AC_INIT(Makefile.am)
> AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(foo,0,no)
> AM_MAKE_INCLUDE
> AC_OUTPUT(Makefile)
>
> # ./configure
[snip]
> Note: style of include "include"
>
> Now touching/editing configure.in and rerunning make:
>
> # touch configure.in
> # make
> [..]
> /bin/sh ./config.status --recheck
> running /bin/sh ./configure   --no-create --no-recursion
[snip]
> Note: style of include "#"

I've seen something similar.  Running './config.status --recheck'
again seems to fix it.

Unfortunately, the output of make is redirected to /dev/null.  My
suspicion is that this could do with the timestamp warning sometimes
emitted by GNU make.  Is the directory NFS mounted from a Solaris m/c?

- Hari
--
Raja R Harinath ------------------------------ address@hidden