Linking Problems

From: lloyd
Subject: Linking Problems
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 20:36:13 +1200 (NZST)

Hi

I've created a automake/autoconf setup for my project, however I can't get it to
link.

My project consists of multiple directories, now the only way to get this to
compile as far as I can see is to link each directory into a library, then link
all the libraries at the end with my main function.

I've tried this with both ranlib and libtool however on the final step I get
linking errors like this:

undefined reference to Namespace::Class::Method

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, I'm quite happy to forward somebody a build log
and directory structure.

Thanks very much!

Lloyd