Re: Problem with EXTRA_*_SOURCES

From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen
Subject: Re: Problem with EXTRA_*_SOURCES
Date: 04 Apr 2001 10:31:56 +0200

"Lars J. Aas" <address@hidden> writes:

> Use an AM_CONDITIONAL instead.

Thanks, I now have everything working by using AM_CONDITIONAL.  I even
got some more understanding of how everything works at the same time
:)

Everything works, but...  I get a lot (102) warnings like these when I run

src/Makefile.am:36: warning: automake does not support conditional definition
of PCSC_HOTPLUG_SOURCE in libpcsclite_core_la_SOURCES
src/Makefile.am:36: warning: automake does not support conditional definition
of PCSC_DYNLOAD_SOURCE in libpcsclite_core_la_SOURCES
src/Makefile.am:36: warning: automake does not support conditional definition
of PCSC_THREAD_SOURCE in libpcsclite_core_la_SOURCES
src/Makefile.am:36: warning: automake does not support conditional definition
of PCSC_THREAD_SOURCE in libpcsclite_core_la_SOURCES
src/Makefile.am:36: warning: automake does not support conditional definition
of PCSC_HOTPLUG_SOURCE in libpcsclite_core_la_SOURCES
src/Makefile.am:36: warning: automake does not support conditional definition
of PCSC_HOTPLUG_SOURCE in libpcsclite_core_la_SOURCES

The offending line is

libpcsclite_core_la_SOURCES = configfile.l bundleparser.l \
        winscard.c eventhandler.c ifdwrapper.c atrhandler.c prothandler.c \
        readerfactory.c ipc_msg_wrap.c debuglog.c sys_unix.c \
        $(PCSC_THREAD_SOURCE) $(PCSC_HOTPLUG_SOURCE) $(PCSC_DYNLOAD_SOURCE)

Should I worry about this ?

/bart