Re: Problem with EXTRA_*_SOURCES

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: Problem with EXTRA_*_SOURCES
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:45:56 +0200

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 10:31:56AM +0200, Esben Haabendal Soerensen wrote:
: "Lars J. Aas" <address@hidden> writes:
:
: > Use an AM_CONDITIONAL instead.
:
: Thanks, I now have everything working by using AM_CONDITIONAL.  I even
: got some more understanding of how everything works at the same time
: :)
:
: Everything works, but...  I get a lot (102) warnings like these when I run
:
: src/Makefile.am:36: warning: automake does not support conditional definition
of PCSC_HOTPLUG_SOURCE in libpcsclite_core_la_SOURCES

I'm not able to reproduce this behaviour, but I'm using CVS Automake.
Which version are you using?  Anyways, Automake has been known to not
be happy about user variables containing _ characters IIRC.  You can
try removing thos from the variable names.

  Lars J