Re: Errors during autoamake

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Errors during autoamake
Date: 05 Apr 2001 11:06:09 -0600

>>>>> "Naveen" == Naveen Chandra <address@hidden> writes:

Naveen>  I am using gnu tools to configure my build environment. If I run
Naveen> automake --foreign --include-deps I get an error
Naveen> "automake: no `Makefile.am' found or specified" eventhough I have
Naveen> Makefile.am.  I have looked at automake doc but did'nt got any macro to
Naveen> set the path for Makefile.am
Naveen> What is the solution for this problem.?

Do you not have AC_OUTPUT(Makefile) in configure.in?
That is the most likely problem.

Tom