Re: 77-language-class.patch

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: 77-language-class.patch
Date: 08 Apr 2001 09:37:55 -0600

>>>>> "Akim" == Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

Akim>   * automake.in (Language): New package, temporarily in this file.
Akim>   Use Class::Struct.
Akim>   (Automake): New package.
Akim>   (%languages): New.
Akim>   (&handle_single_transform_list): Use the language object's `ansi'
Akim>   attribute instead of `$language_map{"$lang-ansi-p"}'.
Akim>   (&register_language): Build and register the language too.

Did the licensing question with Class::Struct ever get worked out?

I'm not sure we really want to distribute our own version.  That seems
like a pain.  For one thing, how big is it?

Tom