Re: problem: multiple definitions

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: problem: multiple definitions
Date: 11 Apr 2001 17:06:49 +0200

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Collins <address@hidden> writes:

Robert> 2) snmplib/Makefile.am:14: DEFS multiply defined in condition
Robert> TRUE DEFS (User, where = 14) = {

Robert> TRUE => -DSQUID_SNMP=1 }

>> Hm...  I'll look into this one.  The idea is that somehow we must
>> be able to tell Automake `look, this is an Automake variable, but
>> the user is allowed to override it'.  Currently it's probably too
>> strict.

Robert> Any extra details needed - let me know.

I think that what I said does not apply, and does match with the
actual error you face.  Could you grep for DEFS in your Makefile.am?
Thanks!