Re: Help: Automake's Struct.pm

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Help: Automake's Struct.pm
Date: 24 Apr 2001 11:36:32 +0200

>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <address@hidden> writes:

>>>>> "Akim" == Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:
Akim> Well, I have no experience at all in this area, so here is my
Akim> proposal.  I must leave now, sorry I didn't write the full
Akim> ChangeLog.  Of course I will.

Akim> Tom?

Tom> Maybe we should introduce a new subdirectory in the source tree
Tom> for *.pm files?  We want to do this sooner or later -- why not
Tom> now?

Fine with me.  Do you mean something like src/, and automake.in,
Macro.pm, Struct.pm in there, or lib/ with Macro.pm etc. in there and
automake.in at the top?  Or?

Tom> Also, should the package be Automake::Struct or something like
Tom> that instead?

I find this more pleasant too!  But I have a small problem: pkglibdir
is libdir/automake, not libdir/Automake.  So?  I redefine pkglibdir as
libdir/Automake?  I personally prefer this, Automake is the real name
of the package.