Re: 98-no-depend2.patch

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: 98-no-depend2.patch
Date: 27 Apr 2001 18:24:06 +0200

| I tried to do that as smoothly as I could, which explains why there
| are so many small (?) patches.
|
| Index: ChangeLog
| from  Akim Demaille  <address@hidden>
|         * automake.in (&depend2): Remove, merged in...
|         (&handle_languages): here.

I'm stuck.  I tried to produce the single big patch which consists of
them all, but after having fought with patch, I realized I must have
forgotten a patch: that introducing handle_languages.

I'll be out of town till Wednesday, but then I'll try to bring very
quickly everything that lacks, and a single patch for it all.

        Akim