Re: Bad dependencies generation

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Bad dependencies generation
Date: 05 May 2001 14:46:03 -0600

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul F Kunz <address@hidden> writes:

Paul> To answer my own question about bad dependency generation with
Paul> the combination of Red Hat 7.1beta, gcc 2.96, and
Paul> autoconf/automake released version.  It is gcc 2.96 causing the
Paul> problem, as it went away after installing gcc 2.95.3.

I'm still running Red Hat 6.2, not 7.x.  Could you tell me exactly
what went wrong?  Red Hat 7 will be around for a while still.  I'd
like to make sure that depcomp can support the gcc it includes.

Tom