Re: automake debug output

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: automake debug output
Date: 05 May 2001 17:56:36 -0600

>>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:

Lars> When I run automake in certain projects, I get the below
Lars> attached output.  It's been like this for a while (figured it
Lars> was a known issue that would soon get fixed), but now I suspect
Lars> that I'm the only one who gets them (they only come when I run
Lars> automake in the projects where I have multi- level entries in
Lars> $(SUBDIRS), and I might be the only one using that).  Does
Lars> anyone know what the below messages are all about?

Are you still seeing this problem?
The code in automake.in looks different now.
I assume the problem got fixed.

Tom