dvi -vs- subdirs

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: dvi -vs- subdirs
Date: 06 May 2001 12:19:57 -0600

Pavel --

I checked in a test for the dvi problem you reported.

The problem is that dvi is only made recursive when texinfos.am is
included.  However that is only included when texinfo is seen.

This is wrong.  A recursive target must be recursive whenever SUBDIRS
is seen.

This problem only seems to affect the info-related targest: info, dvi,
install-info, and uninstall-info.

I think the appropriate fix is to move processing for these targets
out of texinfos.am and into subdirs.am.  Akim, what do you think?

Tom