Re: automake debug output

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: automake debug output
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 12:43:37 +0200

On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 05:56:36PM -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
: >>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:
: Lars> When I run automake in certain projects, I get the below
: Lars> attached output.  It's been like this for a while (figured it
: Lars> was a known issue that would soon get fixed), but now I suspect
: Lars> that I'm the only one who gets them (they only come when I run
: Lars> automake in the projects where I have multi- level entries in
: Lars> $(SUBDIRS), and I might be the only one using that).  Does
: Lars> anyone know what the below messages are all about?
:
: Are you still seeing this problem?
: The code in automake.in looks different now.
: I assume the problem got fixed.

Yep.

  Lars J