Re: yacc4 fails (Was: Moving *.am in lib/am)

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: yacc4 fails (Was: Moving *.am in lib/am)
Date: 12 May 2001 19:10:43 -0600

>>>>> "Akim" == Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

Akim> If you see yacc4 failing, it doesn't matter.  It's just another
Akim> sign of the fact that --add-missing is in bad shape currently.
Akim> What happens is that the /usr/local/automake file is chosen
Akim> instead of that shipped with Automake.  Installing Automake does
Akim> the trick.

Thanks Akim.  I hope to rearrange the repository tomorrow.  We'll see.

Tom