Re: DIST_COMMON broke

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: DIST_COMMON broke
Date: 13 May 2001 11:16:11 -0600

>> Yeah, I still have a few of your patches sitting in my mailbox.

Derek> Well, when you get around to it, this one should take the place
Derek> of my last depcomp patch.  I fixed tests/depcomp, tidied the
Derek> ChangeLog based on the standards and practices Raja & Akim made
Derek> me aware of, and merged the rest with the current CVS Autoconf.

I finally checked this in.  Thanks.  I still have a few other patches
from you that I haven't looked at it.

I also remember some patches from Alexandre Duret-Lutz, as well as a
Python patch from James Henstridge.  My automake mailbox is rather
huge, so sometimes it is hard to even remember all the patches that I
have to review :-(

Tom