Re: Mac OS X

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Mac OS X
Date: 18 May 2001 11:34:28 -0600

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul F Kunz <address@hidden> writes:

Paul> bundle:
Paul>   rm -rf */*.o
Paul>   c++ -bundle -I/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Headers \
Paul>   -I.  -o libhippoplot.jnilib -framework JavaVM \
Paul>   jni/*.cxx pattern/*.cxx reps/*.cxx src/*.cxx transforms/*.cxx \
Paul>   functions/*.cxx

This looks like an ordinary compilation, with unusual flags, to me.
My question is really why we can't just have the ordinary build pass
in these flags.  I'd prefer we not have to add MacOS-specific hacks to
every Makefile if we can possibly avoid it.

Tom