--ignore-missing patch

From: Gary V . Vaughan
Subject: --ignore-missing patch
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 11:22:06 +0100

Hi,

I have been experimenting with GNU shtool recently -- it allows you to roll
all the little scripts (mkinstalldirs, install-sh etc.) into a single
catch-all `shtool' script.  Unfortunately, automake gets very upset if its
own versions of these files are not present in the tree.  I have been running
a patched automake to get around this, and figured it is perhaps something
that you would like in the upstream sources?

Cheers,
        Gary.
--
  ())_.  Gary V. Vaughan     gary@(oranda.demon.co.uk|gnu.org)