Re: hello again :)

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: hello again :)
Date: 19 May 2001 22:59:10 -0600

>>>>> "Kent" == Kent Nyberg <address@hidden> writes:

I didn't see an answer to this.

Kent> So, to see if i can do the same i created the directory 'macros'
Kent> and copied the gnome macros there.  But when i use
Kent> AM_ACLOCAL_INCLUDE(macros) in my configure.in i get the
Kent> following error when i run aclocal.

Kent> "aclocal: configure.in: 5: macro `AM_ACLOCAL_INCLUDE' not found in
Kent> library"

Kent> What should i do to fix that? What is the problem?

I don't know.  I don't know where the AM_ACLOCAL_INCLUDE comes from.
I suspect copying that macro into your acinclude.m4 might work.
That is a hack though.

Tom