system independent Makefile.in ?

From: Attila Csosz
Subject: system independent Makefile.in ?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 22:42:24 +0200

Hi,

I'm working with a project using autoconf, automake.
I'm successfully generated system dependent dependency info in the ".dep"
directorys with the following commands: 'automake;configure;make', after
extracting the packages. How could I get 'Makefile.in' files in the
corresponding subdirs holding system independent dependency information.

Thanks
 Attila

- Mail: address@hidden; Debian 2.2 Linux  / 2.2.17 / qmail   -
- My PGP key: gpg --keyserver keys.pgp.com --recv-key 0x2cc33acb     -