Re: The %.o: %.cc rule

From: Clark Rawlins
Subject: Re: The %.o: %.cc rule
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:35:54 -0500

Tom,

Thanks for the guidance so far.

I got automake and autoconf out of cvs and
did

./configure --prefix=$HOME
make test install

on both projects autoconf first then automake
and now I get some errors when I run aclocal and automake.

%aclocal
aclocal: configure.in: 10: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library

%automake --add-missing
/home/clark/share/automake/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
/home/clark/share/automake/am/lang-compile.am: AMDEP does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL

Which configuration files would be usefull?